In order for Cartloom to be notified when Stripe performs any action on a subscription, we must have a webhook setup to receive the action results. A webhook is how Stripe notifies Cartloom when a subscription is paid, unpaid, late etc... Without the webhook , Cartloom has no way of know ing when payments are made, so the webhook is VERY IMPORTANT.
How to setup Stripe webhook
1. Login to your Stripe dashboard.
2. Click on the Developers link in side menu, then click Webhooks, then click the + Add endpoint button in top right corner.
3. A window will appear to create new endpoint. Fill out the following...
• Endpoint URL: https://youraccount.cartloom.com/subscribe/webhook
Replace "youraccount" ( in red above) with your actual Cartloom account name.
• Version: Choose the Latest API Version
• Events to send: Use the "receive all events" link.
• Click the Add endpoint button.
🎉 That's it!
You should now see that your webhook is setup and is Live. Cartloom will now be in sync with your Stripe subscriptions. 😁