The Manage Products page provides a table listing of all your products. The table provides quick and easy sorting and filtering based on your input. This makes finding the exact product to edit a breeze.
Display 10, 25, 50 or 100 order entries per page.
Add Product Button
Click this button to add new product(s).
Apply a select action to all orders with their designated checkbox checked.
- Activate Selected Products - Will set the products as Active and available for sale.
- Deactivate Selected Products -Will set the products as Not Active and Not available for sale.
- Delete Selected Products - Will delete all selected products. Warning, this cannot be undone.
Type in keyword to search for specific order(s) based on Category, Name and Price.
A thumbnail of the first image saved to the product.
The checkbox columns is used for Mass Actions ( described above) that can be applied to multiple items at one.
The category ( if assigned ) the product belongs to.
The name of the product.
The price of the product.
The number of products available in inventory
The total number of times the product was sold.
- Action Menu
Various actions that can be applied on a per order basis directly from the table row.
- Edit - Go to the individual product page and view full details of the product.
- Deactivate/Activate - Will Deactivate or Activate the product based on it's current status.
- Page Link - Quick way to jump to the products embed page to see how it appears.
- Copy - Makes a duplicate of the product.
- Send Link - Will initiate the process of sending a link of selected product to a customer.
- Delete - Remove the product from Cartloom. Warning, this cannot be undone.
CartLoom can import a list of products in .CSV format. We recommend you view our SAMPLE .CSV before proceeding. Verify that your products are formatted just as those in the example. When you're sure the format is correct, select the file and choose import to see a preview of your data mapping. If all looks good, continue to process the import.
Select your CSV formatted list of products, then click the import button. You will first see a preview of the import which you will then Confirm or Cancel.
Make sure that your CSV file is set to Unix Line Endings and that your file contains the field keys as the first record.
Import does not support products containing Serial Numbers, Spin-offs or Options.