The Manage Orders page is a quick and easy way to view and search through your orders. Below is a breakdown on what the page includes.
Display 10, 25, 50 or 100 order entries per page.
Apply a select action to all orders with their designated checkbox checked.
- Resend Selected Orders - Will resend receipt email to all selected orders.
- Delete Selected Order - Will delete all selected orders. Warning, this cannot be undone.
Type in keyword to search for specific order(s) based on Name, Email, Pay Type, Total, Transaction ID, Invoice Number and Date.
The status column will display the current payment status of the order. A green checkmark means the order is complete and processed. A red X signifies that the order is on hold and needs your attention before processing further ( sending links or shipping ).
The checkbox columns is used for Mass Actions ( described above) that can be applied to multiple items at one.
The shipped status of the order. If the order does not require shipping, then the icon will be faded. If the order still requires shipping, then the icon will be red. If the icon is greem, then this means the order has shipped.
The invoice number of the order.
The Full name belonging to the customer.
The email address the customer used to place the order.
- Pay Type
An icon representation of the method used to pay for the order.
The grand total amount collected for the order.
- Action Menu
Various actions that can be applied on a per order basis directly from the table row.
- View - Go to the order page and view full details of the invoice.
- Resend - Resend the order receipt email to the customer.
- Print - Print out the order invoice.
- Delete - Remove the order from Cartloom. Warning, this cannot be undone.